We define as location a directory containing
FTAN output materials:
a) subdirectory with cleaned wave forms;
b) subdirectory with dispersion files;
c) output tables (table.wfdisc related to cleaned
records and tables related to dispersion files);
d) postscript files;
e) subdirectory wfah
contains cleaned wave forms in ah format;
f) subdirectory wfascii contains cleaned wave
forms in ah ascii format;
g) subdirectory dispascii contains
dispersion files in ascii format.
- Create a new location. Correspondent menu option
is Location->New and keyboard shortcut is Ctrl+N.
- Open an existing location. Menu option is Location->Open
and keyboard shortcut is Ctrl+O.
- Save currently open location. Menu option is
Location->Save andkeyboard shortcut
- Save the current location under a new name. Menu option
isLocation ->Save as....
- Zoom in - increases the font size. Keyboard shortcut
- Zoom out - decreases the font size. Keyboard
shortcut is Ctrl +-.
- Export of cleaned waveforms
(in AH and/or AH ASCII format) and measured group
velocities (ASCII file) into the
selected directory.The menu option is Location->Export.
- Close ftan. Menu option is Location->Exit
and keyboard shortcut is Ctrl+Q.