The keyboard shortcut is (Alt+T). The following functions
are available from the Tools menu:
- Start FTAN processing.
Tools->Wave (Alt+W) - Plot
selected wave forms.
- Apply bandpass filtering to waveforms raw data.
- Start the performance of floating filtering.
Tools->Velocity (Alt+V) - View calculated
group velocity curves.
Tools->Amplitude (Alt+A) - View cleaned
and raw amplitude spectra.
Tools->Polarity (Alt+P) - View
estimated polarization anomalies.
Tools->Image (Alt+O) - View
cleaned and raw seismograms.
Tools->Overlay (Alt+I) - View a
FTAN diagrams for cleaned and raw records.
- Clean results of processing for chosen components.
- Save results of processing.
Tools->Draw Station Map (Alt+T)
- Draw map for distribution of all available
stations (if the In Tab
the main window is shown) or draw map for distribution of
stations correspondent to
saved processed records (if the Out Tab
in the main window is shown).
|Copyright © 1998 - 2005 Mitpan