When changing view segment of the catalog CompiCat will suggest saving the changes, if any. The user may save the current changes or cancel them any time by clicking or , respectively (which buttons are located to the right of Catalog frame).
The key-bindings and buttons which are implemented for editing are as
- Cut the current selection to the clipboard (menu Edit->Cut or keyboard shortcut Ctrl+X);
- Copy the current selection to the clipboard (menu Edit->Copy or keyboard shortcut Ctrl+C);
- Paste from the clipboard into the current selection (menu Edit->Paste or keyboard shortcut Ctrl+V);
Note: The copy (cut) and paste areas must be of the same size and refer to the same kinds of parameters;
- Delete the current selection (menu Edit->Delete or keyboard shortcut Del);
Note: many-item selections can be deleted at once.
- Insert row before the selected row (menu Edit->Insert row or keyboard shortcut Ctrl+I)..
Note: a single row can be inserted before selected row and will appear as a copy of selected one;
- Undo edit action (menu Edit->Undo or keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Z.
- Redo edit action (menu Edit->Redo or keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Y.
Undo-redo buffer is unlimited. All corrections made is written into Corrections of protocol (see 9. Protocol of CompiCat session.).
Compilation Catalog Program
|Copyright © 2008 MITPAN||